Indian Cuisines are known worldwide for their spicy and authentic flavors. You name it, you will get umpteen dishes to savour your buds. Whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian, there is no scarcity of Indian restaurants for your meals in Dubai. You can visit with your family on big occasions or weekends to grab the wonderful offers. Since people like discounted or happy hour offers, so why would not they come? They will definitely come to relish the best Indian delicacies.
Best Indian Food in Dubai ranges from North Indian dishes to South Indian dishes like Palak Paneer, Butter Chicken, Dosa, Kulcha, Biryani, Korma, Idli,etc. The whole bunch of dishes comes from a particular region of India. That region in the form of best indian restaurants in Dubai are being served in the form of scrumptious and authentic cuisines and people are loving it with their dear and loved ones. Here is the list of the top 8 best indian restaurants in Dubai which you can try out with your loved ones:
- Amritsr Restaurant: Amritsr Restaurant grabs the first spot when it comes to best Indian Cuisines in Dubai. Yes, you heard that right. Around two decades of fine dining and outdoor catering, this restaurant has a number of sumptuous and authentic dishes to offer which you can taste and relish. The world-class dining experience and well-versed chefs make this restaurant more attractive for diners. While you are an Indian or non-Indian, you can not neglect the ambiance of this restaurant. From North India to South India, all the region-wise dishes are available and served with great humility and hospitality. The staff is so courteous and well qualified that you will never feel alone if you are visiting as a single person. Even for children, this restaurant has some playing area in which they can play and there will be no headache for the parents while eating and conversing together.
Location: Al Attar Building, Beside Life Pharmacy, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Al Karama, Dubai
Signature Dishes: Butter Chicken, Amritsari Kulcha, Chicken Tikka
- Antique Bazaar: If you are an Indian foodie, then Antique Bazaar is the best choice for Indian residents or expats since this restaurant has numerous dishes to offer in your platter. The grandeur of this place is so awestruck and breathtaking. As per its name, this please has an old rustic vibe which will take you to the old lane memories of Maharajas. Indian Dishes like Sheekh Subz Bahar, Ghost Angar,etc are being served here. It seems like you’re having meals in some royal palace.
Location: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road, Bur Dubai
Signature Dishes: Diwan handi Ghost, Sheekh Subz Bahar, Ghost Angar
- Armani Amal: If you have found the best indian restaurant in Dubai then Armani Amal could be your best shot. It is a must-visit restaurant in this new normal. It serves authentic flavors of Indian cuisine, for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. The menu is crafted carefully and meticulously to suit the palate of all, and proper care is to be taken care while serving to the customers.
Location: Armani Hotel Dubai, Downtown DubaiSignature Dishes:Goan Fish Curry, Chilli Cheese, Biryani
- Rangoli Restaurant: Well if you are looking for Gujrati Indian Foods then you must visit Rangoli restaurant which is located in Bur Dubai. This restaurant brings real Indian flavors to its cuisines. With a wonderful and friendly staff, this restaurant is quite popular among tourists and locals alike no matter which country you belong to.
Location: Meena Bazaar, Cosmos Lane, Bur Dubai
Signature Dishes: Chaat, Gujarati Thali
- Aryaas: If you are talking about south Indian cuisines then who can forget the name of Aryaas, the best south Indian restaurant located in Bur Dubai. This restaurant serves a unique fusion of Indian dishes with a modern twist of Western-style. Long 5ft dosas are considered one of the signature dishes of this restaurant. So what are you waiting for? Visit with your family and grab the tasty bites with some desi vibes.
Location: The Business Centre, Khalid Bin al Waheed Road, Bur Dubai
Signature SDishes: South Indian Platter and south indian dishes.
- Bombay Chowpatty: The list goes on with Bombay Chowpatty. This restaurant is also quite famous in Dubai for its extravagant Indian cuisines. There Are around 18 to 20 outlets of this restaurant in Dubai as of now, and the outlets are still expanding. The culinary brilliance and excellence of this restaurant offer convenient and delectable Indian food which you can never forget.
Location: Karama, opposite Burjuman Centre, DubaiSignature Dishes: Masala Chai, Dosa, Bhel Puri, and Chicken Curry
- Ushna : Ushna is located in the sophisticated area of Souq Madinat. It has a wonderful kitchen and an extensive and expansive outdoor terrace, which offers a great space to dine in. Even a lot of customers can eat without any hassle. This restaurant serves haute cuisine which most of the restaurants don’t serve but Ushna is one of them.
Location: Souq Madinat Jumeirah, Shop number 21, Dubai
Signature Dishes: Murgh Basil Tikka, Coconut curry
- Calicut Notebook Restaurant: And last but not least, Calicut Notebook restaurant grabs the number 8 spot. This restaurant has umpteen dishes to offer in its Indian menu. Even it won’t be easy for you to locate a seat once you visit this restaurant. That’s the charm and aura of this place. The well courteous staff is so impeccable and quintessential that they always greet their customers with a smile and welcome drink. What else can you ask for?
Location: Adjacent to United Hypermarket, Deira Abu Baker Al Siddique Road, Dubai
Signature Dishes: Chilly Chicken, Appam, and Parantha